3/02/2013

Online resources

Web Poster Wizard

Hi readers,
This week was a tough one because of project draft and thousands of online resources I had to check and try. One of the website I really liked was Web Poster Wizard - it is really easy to create worksheets here. These worksheets are easy to read and there is not much place to be very creative with pictures. However, the ability to add links that students can use to complete the exercises are priceless. Another good thing was that I can tell my whole class to visit worksheets I create and they can work on them and then upload them so I can check them but not only I can see their work also others (parents and their mates as well).




Thanks to Courtney and her valuable suggestion about texting and the way it can be applied in classroom I am pretty sure this week classes will be a lot of fun for my class.

Matej

No comments:

Post a Comment