3/14/2013

Course reflection

As time passed these 10 weeks were very special one. I wish I could have taken part earlier on such courses.

First of all I would like to thanks Courtney and all the participants who created a great learning atmosphere. Before it all started I was not quite sure how will it all work but thanks to clear instructions of Courtney I managed to complete the tasks. The topics that this course covered were up to date and hosts together with other more skilled participants shared many useful ways and experience with web tools. I have also shared some but to be honest I got more from this course than I planned to receive.
If I have to choose a tool that I like the most it would be the wiki site. I have created a class wiki and I feel that it is useful to my students not just one time but as I keep updating it with files, posts and other information it always attracts visitors (students).
I feel that taking part in this course made me more confident and not that much worried about the technology. I have experienced that it is designed to be used by anyone even by someone like me whose computer skills are not that great.

To sum up I wish all our blogs stay alive and updated.

Matej

5 comments:

  1. Hi Matej,

    Congratulations on your success in this webskills course! It is nice to see that you have learned a lot and already applied so many new things in your teaching context.
    I have to admit that I also have the same feeling that I benefited with this course even more than I expected.

    I wish you all the best and good luck with your future work!

    Kind regards,
    Izela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment Izela. Best of luck in the future. I might even get a chance to travel with some of my students to BiH to take part in a school exchange project.

    Matej

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Matej
    Good Day
    Thank you very much for your hard work and sharing your task work.This our final work of last week.You have do very nice work and learn more at this week and getting lots of idea from last ten week.

    Thanking you
    Best Regards
    Bhuwan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Matej,

    You have always been very practical with the use of the tools in the course. Your transformation from someone "whose computer skills are not that great" (I think that is an understatement) into someone who has successfully undertaken all the tasks during the course and now a proud user of a wiki class site has been evident through all the blog posts. As teachers that's our key to success - an ever changing approach.

    I wish you all the best.
    Tahsina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Matej,

    You are true, taking part in this course made more confident in technology. Thank you very much for your great sharing with us which was prominent. Happy to know, you are applying the knowledge you learnt here. Wish you all the best ahead.

    Sharmila

    ReplyDelete